- Going mobile...for the pretty babe
- When daddy came home early - to tell stories
- When Security increases
- National Animal - a national concern
- I am getting married...
- Sucker Punch
- Laloo Prasad Yadav, Minister for Railways
- My baptism
- Ready to entice
- Vision Statement
- Sonia and Manmohan caught on tape
- Technology that does not work
- A beggar's paradise
- Penta Associates Beware!
- You are my Sonia
- Tech Speak
- Virgin Speak
- Non-Resident Indians
- With a pinch of salt...
- The 21st century woman
- The pregnant pause
- A tribute to Navneet Potti
- Iraqi prisons, here I come
- Bird watching
- Oxymoronic life that we live in...
- On why I hate photo albums...
- Am I a lesbian?
- Farting...the fading art
- Smelling like an onion
- Now they are my favourite four lines too..
- Ten things I want to do
- I have a new mail account!
- Diamonds mean a lot to women
- The White House Intern
- Get the message?
- On why I hate old men in post offices with a postcard in their hand
- Improving night life in Chennai
- The Anti-Manager campaign
- The Sexy Mafia
- Tipping the Scales
- Viagra to be available free of cost
- A conversation every man (and woman) should read...
- Actress Meena is coming to my office
- Condom found in Pepsi
- This is how the House Hunt went...
- Art Buchwald - the Lord of satire
- Saw the movie Raghu Romeo
- I have launched an online weekly
- Interview with Pakistan cricket captain Inzamam
- Never buy smuggled goods
- Scene Connery
- I am not the puking type...
- When an Indian beat a Pakistani single-handedly
- Can't believe my eyes
- I am changing but am coping
- I am going to be stripped!
- Indian Liars Hall of Fame
- Happy Birthday Rekha!
- When I got online....
- Crime Management
- Tale of a dead towel
- Rajanism - 2
- Rajanism - 1
- I wish it were true...
- I have always thought I was a very creative person
- Chennai Trade Fair was fun
- Roman Holiday is an amazing movie...
- How I brought together Paes and Bhupathi
- Damn! I am good!
- Smart Criminals
- The day I drank acid
- Rekha's farewell mail
- Pillow - a perfect boyfriend
- News you can use, recycle, and re-use
- 10,000 times 10,000!
- Boooo! Halloween is here!
- Must See urls
- Tailor shops' - whats in a name?
- Victoria's Secret - do you know it?
- The other side of life
- Picture This!
- Buying vegetables...for a heavy price
- Kitchen - place to rule
- Sourav Ganguly vs Adam Gilchrist
- Tea, coffee or vodka?
- Some number crunching
- The bedtime story
- When the mobiles fell silent
- What is in a name - a lot
- Don't watch Lion King if you are married
- Scented candles
- Oh No! Not Gandhi Jayanthi again
- Tough decision
- Transportation Costs
- Rekha's wish-list
- Watch out for dinner-time
- In Marriage, rules change without notice...
- Cleanliness, my foot!
- When I turned poet!
- Check-mate over the phone
- Diwali was a blast
- I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...
- The art of making good tea
- A Dog's life, this
- When Bush comes to show
- Bush vs Musharraf
- The art of gifting
- New Year resolutions
- Domestic violence on the men?
- On jammin up with Jammy
- My farewell speech
- My Last Day in Sify
- Looking for a room-mate!
- My medical check-up
- The Best Resume on Web
- I watched Mughal-e-Azam
- Smoking in injurious to health
- Washing clothes & sins
- Dullest Blog in the World
- Quote Unquote
- Rekha not feeling well. I am also in the same well.
- Rekha in previous birth
- Sound Advice
- I drink, therefore I am
- Love, full moon, madness and werewolves
- My Grandma didn't go to Jail
- Rekha (on) Rajan
- Roads - down the wild side
- Top Secret -- For Your Eyes Only
- I don't believe this - nobody can be such an ass!
- Changing the World with bombs
- The bag I take to office
- When the toe mattered
- The Sex(y) mafia
- Want to publish your articles?
- Erma Bombeck is my latest craze
- Hairstyles for your hair
- My first Interview
- Something's wrong with the World
- Traveling in an auto-rickshaw
- Dog collars are in fashion
- Here is a tip for the not so informed...
- Kissing - how it all began
- Are you the 20,000th person?
- When Google screwed...
- I think I am a Casanova
- Of cows, urinary bladders and the Vivekananda Rock
- Repercussions of the Tsunami attack
- What's Cooking?
- Sulekha-Penguin 'India Smiles' contest
- My small family and the Oscars
- Improve Your Blog!
- Answer this question and walk away with prizes!
- On why I am against helmets
- Some of my favourite quotes on the institution called Marriage
- News! News! News!
- My eyesight. My problems
- When the stomach is full...
- Old age and advice
- My preferences in life
- A conversation overheard
- On Valentine's Day
- On St. Valentine's Day, love and NGOs...
- Television & I
- The politics I know....
- On why I would prefer grandchildren
- Does Size Matter?
- As good as it can get...
- Of what could have been
- When Bush comes to shove
- Shaving is a fine art
- CC & BCC
- Holi hai!
- Diseases - the evolution
- I like Pigs...and they are like me...
- Narendra Modi - India's statue of Liberty?
- All Males Unite!
- From Mediaah! To Mediaha!
- Ever heard of a bigger sacrifice by a mother?
- Introducing a friend of mine....
- On why I hate chicken
- The summer that I cannot forget
- Fallen Angels
- Say hello to the Culture Blog...
- Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
- When Bill Gates did the unthinkable...
- One for the road
- Google Fight
- Cricket Blog in demand
- To all the women in the World
- God has his own problems
- Cricket Blog Re-designed!
- Narain Karthikeyan meets Sania Mirza
- Another Landmark!
- Another Googlie by Yahoo!
- Fruits - some thoughts
- Quotes on what is funny and what is not
- 43 Things
- Why did Rekha gift me a beer mug?
- At the top of the summit...now...brace up for the slide
- 26th of April is my birthday
- Computers can be quite an addiction
- Selecting a gift for marriage
- Vishu visit - post interval story
- Vishu Visit: The pre-interval story
- Vishu Visit
- Never be selfish, go and meet your in-laws
- Say hello to 'Manly Cooking Tips'
- Double Income No Kids (DINK)
- My 150 seconds at traffic signals
- A Gentleman's guide to your wife's sari
- Why I like rainy days
- On why I hate Nursery Rhymes
- Wallpaper - designed & developed with you in mind...
- The letter my wife wrote
- Click your mouse, and zoom ahead
- Client Calls
- Super Heros
- 10,000+ page views in a month! Hurray!
- A real conversation with my previous boss
- Rekha and I differ in our opinion
- Traffic update from my wife
- What is in a name
- Bus travel - bus ho gaya
- My Great Escape
- Two interesting things
- Some thought-provoking quotes
- The real professional hazards
- Fashion Television and its impact
- Problems with Yahoo Messenger?
- A married man's guide to safe and sound staring
- Hard work and what not
- The concept of Birth
- Women & Tree
- Funny one-liners
- Want to get into Corporate Communications?
- Spectator sportsman
- Two things that are never bought at the same time
- My visit to the hospital
- How NASA selected me for one of their programs
- Caption This
- The Indian Govt is like a condom
- Some Sentences
- How to bring traffic to your Blog
- A real life conversation
- When men stop lying
- Choices in life
- Toilet Paper
- Full Coverage - Indian Oil Cup, 2005
- Drinking milk
- Rekha and I decide on a Saree
- What is in a Malayali name
- The conmen in trains
- Second class
- Mallika Sherawat who?
- Ten reasons why you need a girl friend
- Traditions for dummies
- Marriage & Olympics...
- Chinese Restaurant
- Stop! Police
- The story behind Taj Mahal
- Geroge Bush is not the only stupid American
- Success formula
- Disliked Boss Nickname Creator!
- When you are in love with yourself
- Oh no...not marriage again!
- What if meat were made in a lab
- Man is a born businessman!
- When the weather is amazing
- When I get drunk
- Picture This!
- Just a thought
- I despise the ladies...
- Just a thought
- Malayalam movies - reality show
- Some myths exploded
- Two quick questions
- When I was in a Pakistani prison
- Support Wallpaper!
- Everybody vs IIPM
- Treadmill and its implications
- Jammy's weakly predictions - Part 2
- Jammy's weakly predictions - Part 1
- Name calling
- A con-call
- Getting a treadmill for the house
- What if I were an egg
- The Bloggers Meet - Part 1
- Optimist vs Pessimist
- Con and Constable
- Whether weather will be good...
- When paranoia sets in...
- Madness and Therapy - Part 2
- Madness and therapy - Part 1
- Creative something...
- The evolution of toilets
- Nehru's two mistakes
- You call that luck...or luck?
- God exists
- And the winner is...
- Paris is burning
- Aging Gracefully
- Shifting loyalties?
- Taj Mahal - from Agra to Pune
- Rain in Chennai and its after effects
- Our visit to the gynecologist
- What happens when the World gets quirkier?
- Gambling - a not so wise vice
- Santa is a lucky old man
- Exploiting Taj Residency, Vishakhapatnam
- My trip to Vishakhapatnam - Part 2
- My trip to Vishakhapatnam - Part 1
- My brother-in-law is a lawyer
- My work interfered
- Heard about this Chennai guy?
- I also think Google will take over the World
- Shopping malls are funny places...
- Cheating on your wife
- Interview Interludes
- Pawarful Politics
- Jammyâ€™s Talk Show: My first Podcast
- Buffet dinner with ex-colleagues...
- Jammy's Talk Show
- Color clashes
- Here is a confession
- A blast from the past
- Caption Contest: Greg Chappell vs Bob Woolmer
- The Avian Flu
- Pre-marital sex and the benefits
- Valentine's Day is over. Phew!
- Rekha, Happy Valentine's Day!
- February 14: Valentine`s Day Special
- Being a celebrity is tough
- Science is funny
- I hate Mondays & Gossip
- When I wanted to be Milkha Singh
- All fools day
- WORLD'S FUNNIEST JOKE
- Some parents and grandparents
- Cutting costs at home
- I think I am pregnant
- A sales pitch
- When its not cricket
- Birth pangs
- Heavy weekend
- Two many twins
- A tribute to Women
- What if there were no women in the World
- What if there were no clothes
- Jammy's Talk show
- At the restaurant
- Ooty Bound
- Celebrating birthday economy class
- Circumstantial Conspiracy
- It is my Happy Birthday today
- Word Play
- We also now have a car!
- Google Romance - beta version
- Vishu Visit: How it all began
- This, that and a Vishu trip
- Salman Khan arrested
- Somebody stole my thunder
- Rekha and I had a small fight today morning
- Today's two bits
- I am all messed up
- April Fool Everybody!
- My trip to Hyderabad
- Lessons from road traffic
- Sense of direction
- My wife is a murderer
- Never call a lady fat
- Ouchmytoe On Desipundit
- My wife is selfish
- A fat chance
- Walking the distance
- Maddox the Blog hater
- Toilets - how lucky we are to have them
- Some pictures from our Ooty trip
- Conversation: Osama vs Batman
- Appraisals are here
- Our Ooty trip
- Blast from the past
- Mirror, mirror on the wall
- Podcast: Today's News Headlines
- The Chennai Blogger's Meet
- A dream and an inbox
- Heard of Veni, Vidi, Vici?
- Now I have the license to kill, literally
- Andhra farmers get laptops to solve their farming problems
- Cheap airlines and cheap thrills
- Making full use of the bath tub
- I have arrived. At the airport
- I have never sat on an airplane
- Lessons from traveling
- Paying the price?
- Places you visit before and after marriage
- A quick question
- Ten sentences you will never hear your wife say
- And then I made it to the papers
- Ouchmytoe listed in Chennaiist's Top Ten
- My world is suddenly crowded
- My good deed for the day
- Back to Blogging
- Blog-bandh continued
- Rekha pips Jammy to the post
- Rekha is getting ready for my family
- Of names and faces
- If only we could hear the mind speak
- Oh my God
- Rekha's birthday - the best ever
- Happy Birthday, Rekha
- Podcast: Jammy vs Jammy's Split-Personality
- What if we didn't have ears?
- Traveling - the things we will miss in future
- Business Line quotes me
- Some quotes dedicated to fathers of the World
- How I averted a flood, an earthquake and a Hindu-Muslim riot
- Rekha and I visit Mocha, Chennai
- Get, Set, Go! Or should it be Get, Wet, Go!
- Keeping a secret
- Ten things you will never hear your husband say
- Sorry for the interruption
- When I was a famous jockey
- Claiming my blog on Technorati
- Wife wins. Again.
- Much married, much harried
- Awesome line!
- I love you
- Everybody's Bin Looking!
- One month overdue!
- Where is the Submit (to sex) button?
- The 'rich' experience
- When it rains
- Did you Orkut today?
- BlogCamp vs Marriage
- Sunil Gavaskar is at BlogCamp India
- Blogcamp is on! - live update from the venue
- I will be there on Saturday morning!
- Alcohol has some stiff competition
- CBI arrests Joe King; detains him for questioning
- The Art of Innovation
- Ouchmytoe under the spotlight!
- Wasn't cricket supposed to be a man's game?
- How life style changes after heavy rains
- Is Windows near the end of its run?
- Announcing - Pregnancy Diary
- Inviting friends over
- Seva Cafe - Hats off
- Why say "funny jokes"? Aren't they supposed to be funny?
- Bad Hair Day
- Google applies the brakes
- Rekha's photograph
- Google Adsense Secret Tips & Optimization Tricks
- Books - Gone in 60 seconds
- Keyboards - inside out
- Do all married men need mistresses?
- Women - somebody TELL ME what they want
- Video: PMS Survival Tips
- The baby-mother bonding
- One of those e-mail forwards
- Letter from a friend
- A visit to Fab India, Chennai
- A family photographs itself on June 17, every year
- Some of the anniversaries I have to remember
- Worth a thousand words...or some thoughts?
- The initial months of pregnancy
- Driving me crazy
- Why you shouldn't work late
- There would be no fish in 2048!
- The art of swearing unnoticed
- Hair today, gone tomorrow
- Reporting from inside Laloo Prasad's property
- The red & white Santa Claus
- Reporting straight from the Bangalore Airport
- Accepting gifts from relatives
- The Kingfisher Class - Part 2
- What am I telling Rekha?
- The Kingfisher Class - Part 1
- Traveling by Kingfisher Airlines
- Funny farewell mail for colleagues on last day
- And then, one year flew by
- Looking for smiling joggers
- Home alone for Jammy
- Warm and fuzzy cold war memories
- Airport Security: Don't take it personally
- Video: Puehse Twins Skateboarding
- Getting drugged slowly but steadily
- Leading Lipstick Indicator
- Inside the Jet Airways flight
- Eating Out - Comedy of Errors
- Oh! Morse Code again!
- I will be on Radio City; tune into 91.1
- Baby Daughter's Birth - Day one
- Rekha and I are proud parents
- Jammy's best - based on numbers
- How to Dress for Your Google Interview
- Drinking with the wolves
- Video: Steffi Graf's funny retort
- Communicating a baby's birth to the World
- Ouchmytoe comments are working again
- To be a father or not to be
- When Google was spammed!
- Platonic relationships
- Google gets creative yet again
- Search engines & SEO tips
- Shameless self promotion
- Mother in law vs daughter in law
- Different types of fathers in law
- When I was the villain - Part 3
- My failed attempt to spice up the series
- Today is my 'happy' birthday
- When I was the villain - Part 2
- Have you downloaded "Ouchmytoe" best yet?
- When I was the villain - Part 1
- Neat Microsoft Excel tip
- Coming up next...
- Mail from an Ouchmytoe reader
- Ouchmytoe tops again!
- Lateral Thinking - 3
- Virginia Tech shooting
- When I was no longer "cute" for the women
- Lateral Thinking - 2
- And now for some self gloating
- Shopping for my baby daughter
- How to create your own jokes
- My divorced, dentist neighbor
- Pick your topic
- Television - my new friend, philosopher & guide
- Funny Read: Sardarni's letter to her son
- Blogs gaining ground, trust
- Rekha is no longer my better half!
- Introducing a new social bookmarking site
- Difference between a train & an aeroplane - a guide for the first time flyer
- Ouchmytoe soon to be a book!
- Important Announcement - The Easiest of Clues
- Important Announcement
- Tackling Sympathetic Obesity Syndrome
- A family re-unites, thanks to Yahoo Groups
- Funny visiting card - no laughing matter
- Babies - some learnings
- Arm your bachelor friends
- Speech Bubble Contest - Vote for the winner
- Encounters of the third kind
- Vinod Ganesh - as promised, mostly thoughtless
- Introducing - Gizmoz
- Sending off a girl to Mumbai
- Losing bets
- Can you put words into my mouth?
- Self made PJs
- Entering a new house
- Ibibo is looking for good Product Managers
- Saving your skin in North India
- Seven wonders of my World (please vote)
- Vikram Nandwani - at Point Blank range
- Looking for a house in Gurgaon
- One week in North India - some observations
- Why are only women used to sell products?
- Ouchmytoe Recommends: Best Spam mails ever
- Funny wallpaper for download
- SPAM = Somebody's Patience Almost Murdered
- It is never late to share what's good
- How Indian wives take their husbands for a ride
- Ouchmytoe.com on Samachar.com
- Babies can turn (Worlds upside down)
- Quick Retort Contest - Vote for the winner
- Did you get the Ouchmytoe Widget?
- Yahoo! What am I hearing?
- The "Quick Retort" Contest
- Buying a pram for my daughter
- And the winner is.... (uuff! Such a cliche)
- Smokes, weather and flowers
- A south Indian family in North Indian winter
- Flirt with controversy but never marry her
- To tell you a secret
- Dangers of Short Messaging Service (SMS)
- When my mom boards the airplane
- Some timeless jokes
- Now Rekha and I fight for different reasons
- Ouchmytoe Recommends: This week's funnies
- Jammy, you stole my sleep
- Top News: Jammie is taking RIAA to court
- Getting locked inside somebody's washroom
- Humor in everyday life - a sample
- Ouchmytoe Recommends: Sangeet Paul
- Wish our real life had the benefits of online life
- Want to help build the next Orkut?
- Now I have a "Study" of my own
- Being a celebrity is difficult
- Select your favourite logo for Ouchmytoe.com
- Speaking at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Baby Rhea is changing the rules of the game
- Stop Learning English! It is going to change
- How to get into a conversation with a girl
- Introducing: Sleeping beauty Rhea Rajan
- Sleep while you can
- The tonsuring & ear piercing ceremony
- A business proposal for Ouchmytoe readers
- Getting my hair cut under a tree
- Gyaan: The less we speak, the better
- Cartoon: How to Become a Famous Blogger
- My flight back to Gurgaon, alone
- Flirting with an air hostess with a baby in hand
- When this blogger met God
- ibibo launches another product!
- Happy New Year
- Don't worry about the end result
- Study Reveals Why Monkeys Shout During Sex
- Buying a Microwave oven
- Teething Issues
- Father vs mother
- ibibo starts advertising on Television
- Photographers - the lucky ones
- Chak De Girls on Ibibo
- Dry fish, deep fried
- Irony: Writing About Freedom of Speech
- Third, Free Birthday Post
- This post is an 'A' Joke and can be accessed using the password: "ouchmytoe"
- How and when Jammy gets insulted
- Tata Nano, cars and other related issues
- Seating arrangement in relationships change with time
- Why do pretty girls don't propose anymore?
- I have a big ego, they say
- With a little help from Photoshop...
- Today in the Stock Market
- Music and I go a long way (away from each other)
- Online is where the money is!
- The wonders of Google!
- Bathing a baby girl
- Is my daughter a super hero?
- Father makes a video on son, hopes for movie offers
- Flashback: My days in London
- From where are you looking at it?
- Gift a Laugh - Tell your friend about Ouchmytoe
- On why I hate this 12-month-old girl
- Candid confessions of a wife
- Ouchmytoe Recommends: Smoking Joe's Cartoons
- Today is my 33rd happy birthday
- Call4Free - Free Calls, SMS & Voice mails
- Male sex organs (U Certificate)
- Taking revenge, the Jammy way
- What would Vijay Mallya be feeling?
- The frog in my father in law's house
- Becoming Gym-body Jumbulingam
- Shopping carts can be dangerous
- Ashish Nehra Jokes Special
- Working alone
- India vs Pakistan Cricket match
- Two and a half men
- Fastest cricket centuries
- Standing Ovulation for Liz Taylor
- Rhea performs magic and wows all
- Pakistan vs West Indies - World Cup Quarter Final
- Celebrating birthdays
- Latest Porn industry news
- Funny Job SMS I got
- Like Me
- From Chat Archives: discussing my raise with my ex-boss
- Art for art’s sake
- On Cigarettes
- Rhea as a flower
- Rhea's dance drama called 'Jungle Mangal'
- On Alcohol
- Rhea performs a drum & sing routine
- Rekha and I decide on a vacation spot
- Types of people you see inside elevators/lifts
- Jokes on Kate Middleton & Prince Williams’ Royal wedding
- Fart Football
- Learning languages in school
- On Virginity
- Addictions in our family
- A member of our Facebook community yet?
- Rhea sings & performs on her keyboard
- Rhea teaches us all on how to save Earth
- Good Friday
- Poonam Pandey Stripping Jokes
- Jai sees Basanthi while taking bath