Birthday was good. Have bought a DVD player but am struggling to connect it to my TV. Spent close to two hours with the manual and am yet to figure it out. Guess, I am plain funny!
Remember…I am the same guy who had once inserted two ends of two steel wires into the socket and immersed the other two ends inside my steel tiffin box filled with water….all this in an attempt to invent a water heater. I did not know somebody had beaten me to the post by a clear 40 years.
Rekha`s gift was good. Here is a real challenge…. you all know Rekha better than I do. I know …I am her wife and all that…oops…husband and all that but still… for the last eight months you have been reading about her.
Can you guess the gift she gave me? And in the first attempt?
2) Beer Mug
3) Coffee Mug
6) An Erma Bombeck Book
7) A warm hug
8) Greeting card
9) Year-long subscription of Deccan Chronicle
10) Year long supply of tea/coffee in my bed
11) A Reebok Cap
12) A mobile
13) A deadly virus in my computer
14) An apron
15) A pair of gloves for use in the kitchen
16) 2 Kgs of grapes
17) Rs 120 worth landmark gift coupon (that was remaining after she bought that costly golden brown hair dye)
18) One big packet of Mentos for me to get rid of my smoker`s stench
19) One gmail account
20) An appointment with her family dentist (and this dentist`s father happens to be a miner)
21) Two-way tickets to Kannur, Kerala – her native place
22) One evening with her best friend (?!)
23) Last five year`s issue of Champak and Chacha Chowdhrey
24) ‘Odonil` to hang in my washroom
25) A hammer, for the house work