I have put in my papers at AIG System Solutions. And will be moving to Satyam Computers by the first half of July. Naturally, we are looking out for a capable, creative and competitive person (wow…that did sound good) to replace me as the Corporate Communications guy here.
It is a swell job.
– Being the one-man Corporate Communications department, you will be reporting to the President. So your efforts won`t go unnoticed.
– You will be the bridge between the employees and the management – all messages go through you.
– You will be working on presentations that will help the company get revenues (what goes into the PPTs will be the President`s brainchild).
– You will coordinate across departments, and get content for the employee newsletter that comes out every alternate week. You also get to be the Editor and Designer of the newsletter. It is very simple if you know the right software…which can be learnt on the job.
– You will be designing posters, certificates etc for use within AIG System Solutions.
– You will be coordinating with outside vendors for events such as movie outing for all employees, client visit by ‘Natives` which requires us to have somebody who speaks and writes the ‘Native` language….or distribution of T-shirts for all employees.
Truck loads of responsibility. High-visibility…high-risk. But then, that`s the thrill in this job…you are always the celebrity.
You need to be talkative….and be cordial to all employees. Which again is not a difficult ask.
Knowledge of – Photoshop (little is enough), MS Publisher (little is enough), MS Powerpoint (exhaustive) and MS Word (exhaustive).
(All of these skills can be learnt in a week`s time and can be learnt on the job too.)
What does one need to have to apply?
– Good command over spoken & written English
– At least 1-2 years of work experience in a technical company because here you will be dealing with techies & their terms.
– Ability to interact freely with all employees.
If you are interested mail me at jamshedvelayuda.rajan@AIG.com or call me @ 09884391221